- Item No.
- Product Description: Shoes hold a special fascination for women and men all over the world. This history of footwear, from the Middle Ages to the present day, features spectacular photography to highlight the elegance and beauty of everything from exquisite embroidered shoes and slippers to a mouthwatering array of strappy sandals, stilettos, trainers and boots.
- generic_text_8: Paperback with flaps
- generic_text_3: Lucy Pratt & Linda Woolley
- generic_text_7: 9781851775378
- generic_text_10: V&A Publishing
- generic_text_5: 128 pp
- generic_text_6: 60 colour, 20 black and white
- generic_text_2: 208 x 187 mm