- Item No.
- Product Description: The web of friendships within the Surrealist circle was a key source of inspiration for this close group of artists and writers. Many of their greatest works stem from their collaborative approach to the creative process. Stimulated by mutual admiration, the works range from the sketchy 'cadavre exquis' drawings to complete ballet productions. The accounts of personal relationships reveal the often hidden iconography of many Surrealist artworks and help us understand the Surrealists' highly referential approach to objects. This is a fascinating look at 15 relationships between the main protagonists of Surrealism, from Salvador Dalí and Gala Éluard to Marcel Duchamp and Man Ray, featuring over 40 works of art and design from the movement.
- generic_text_8: Flexibound with cover
- generic_text_3: Alexander Klar
- generic_text_7: 9781851775026
- generic_text_4: 01-Mar-07
- generic_text_10: V&A Publishing
- generic_text_5: 96pp
- generic_text_6: 80 colour
- generic_text_2: 187 x 208 mm
This item is on sale
- Our price:
- You save
- £8.99 (69%)