- Item No.
- Product Description: One can unreservedly recommend this book as a first introduction to the work of antique and modern silversmiths' Apollo A lively social history of silver from the Middle Ages to the present day. Includes a range of information from social uses and techniques of making and embellishing silver to practicalities such as care and cleaning.
- generic_text_8: Paperback
- generic_text_3: Philippa Glanville, ed.
- generic_text_7: 1851771891
- generic_text_10: V&A Publishing
- generic_text_5: 144
- generic_text_6: 80 col 125 b/w
- generic_text_2: 270 x 220mm