This item is on sale
- Our price:
- You save
- £2.00 (10%)
Vivienne Westwood is a global icon whose career has successfully spanned three decades from the early days of punk to the establishment of her own fashion house. Published to accompany the hugely popular Vivienne Westwood exhibition at the V&A, this book is the first in-depth Vivienne Westwood retrospective. It studies her work as a groundbreaking fashion designer and celebrates her visual impact and iconic profile world-wide.
- Product Description:
- Product Description: Paperback
- generic_text_3: Claire Wilcox with a foreword by Vivienne Westwood
- generic_text_7: 185177405X
- generic_text_10: V&A Publishing
- generic_text_5: 224
- generic_text_6: 260 col 30 b/w
- generic_text_2: 287 x 247mm
- Item No.