- Item No.
- Product Description: Yohji Yamamoto is one of fashion's continual innovators and this stunning book is a fascinating insight into his working approach and relationships with other creative practitioners. It places Yamamoto's work in context and includes an insightful interview with Yamamoto, as well as a round table discussion with some of his key collaborators, including Nick Knight, Peter Saville and Marc Ascoli. Photographer Max Vadukul, who has been working with Yohji Yamamoto for over 25 years, is interviewed by Terry Jones and long time collaborator Masao Nihei contributes an essay on some of the wider influences on Yohji Yamamoto's designs and their presentation. Beautifully illustrated using amazing photographs selected from the Yohji Yamamoto archive, from the likes of Nick Knight and Paolo Roversi, this is an invaluable resource for anyone with an interest in fashion and design.
Ligaya Salazar is Curator of Contemporary Programmes at the V&A and specializes in fashion and photography. She curated Fashion V Sport and edited the accompanying book (V&A 2008) and other recent curatorial projects include British Fashion and Crafting Couture Friday Lates.
- generic_text_8: Hardback
- generic_text_3: Edited by Ligaya Salazar
- generic_text_7: 9781851776276
- generic_text_4: 01-Mar-11
- generic_text_10: V&A Publishing
- generic_text_5: 192
- generic_text_6: 120 colour
- generic_text_2: 330 x 247 mm
More conditions available