In store Visit the V&A Shop, Fashion Shop, Exhibition Shop and Bookshop at:
The Victoria and Albert Museum
London SW7 2RL
Underground Station: South Kensington
Online We have designed this site so that you can find the things you want in a number of ways.
Navigation At the top of the screen there are menus to help you browse the products and services on the site. You can choose to browse by product type or theme, as well as peruse our V&A Custom Prints service for a wide range of prints of images from the museum's collections which can be printed in various sizes, finishes and formats. Here you will find information and featured products and a list of sub-categories to continue browsing. Selecting the Tickets option in the menu will take you to bookings and tickets for exhibitions, activities and events at the V&A.
Search Using the Search box at the top right of the screen, you can type in product names or descriptions and click on the search symbol. Part words are fine –‘ameth’ would find all products with the word ‘amethyst’ in them, for example. This will bring up a list of books and gifts where the name or description matches your search. Words separated by a space will be looked for independently but only products containing all the words entered will be returned. Enter multiple words separated by spaces (e.g. typing tin plates will bring up a list of items with BOTH the word tin AND the word plates).
Product Results Once you have selected a category to view, carry on as follows:
1. Choose an item you want to find out more about by clicking on the name or picture.
2. This will bring up a page showing the item in greater detail. Hover over the image to zoom or, for V&A Custom Prints items, click on the picture for a larger view.
3. Click on the 'Add to basket' button to add the selected item to your basket.
4. Where asked, select your preferred options, such as colour or size.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 to find and select further products.
6. Click on your Shopping basket to view the items you have selected. You can remove items or change the quantity of each item on this page.
7. Once finished, check your shopping basket is correct then proceed to the checkout.
Checkout Because the V&A Shop Online checkout is now powered by Amazon, you do not have to worry about your privacy, your credit card security, or your personal information when you're shopping. What you should be aware of, however, is that your account information at the V&A Shop Online will always be the same as your account information at Amazon.co.uk. If you change your password during a visit to our site, then you'll want to remember to use your new password when you log in to your Amazon.co.uk account. If you have further questions concerning this process do call our Customers Services team on (0)20 7942 2696.
By Post and Telephone If you prefer to order by telephone or post we will be very happy to process your order. Please note that orders received online are automated and therefore, will be given priority. We also do not take orders for our V&A Custom Prints service by post. If you need assitance and would like to order over the phone please contact our Customer Services team on 020 7942 2696.
By Post 1. If possible, please use the online shopping basket as if placing an order online. Instead of proceeding to checkout simply print out the order form page.
2. Alternatively, list clearly the item number, description and price.
3. State clearly the item and quantity required and calculate the total price.
4. Add the price of postage and packing - click on delivery to assign the correct charges. For delivery charges click here
5. Supply your full name as it appears on the card, address (of the credit card holder – and credit card holder’s name if different) and daytime contact details (telephone and email).
6. Supply delivery address if different.
7. Supply credit card details with expiry date and your security number, the last three digits on the strip on the back of your card. We accept Visa, Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Eurocard, American Express and UK based Maestro and Solo cards.
8. If paying by cheque, please make cheques payable to V&A Enterprises Limited. We recommend that you do not send cash through the post.
9. Send your order to:
V&A Enterprises Limited (Online Shop)
22 Westwood Park
Concord Road, Acton
London W3 0TH
By Telephone Please follow the above guidelines and telephone our Customer Services team on 020 7942 2696. We will ask you to provide us with the above details over the phone.
Your card will not be debited until the goods are ready for despatch. We recommend that you do not send personal or financial details to us via email as they will be insecure.
Shopping with Us